Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Jesse and I celebrated 20 years of wedded bliss, yesterday! It just happened to be a day that he had off, so that was a wonderful bonus. His dad had a surgery yesterday, so we left the kids with Grandma and went up to the hospital. After the surgery, we went out for lunch and saw a movie...plus did a little shopping at Target. Fun! After 20 years we are happier and stronger than ever, only thanks to Jesus. He has given us strength and helped us through some tough times. I am so blessed to have Jesse for my husband. He is a Godly man, striving to serve the Lord, first, and take care of his family next.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another Christian mom on Blogger! I found a great group of Christian moms on Xanga that I have been following. It was nice to find you on here. Hope to share some fellowship together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Misty! Thanks for your comment!! Will have to check out Xanga, too.
    Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete