Wednesday, July 14, 2010

God is good..

July has been a beautiful month, hot, sunny and perfect. Summer is all too fleeting.

I have been so blessed by my friends and family, beautiful cards, flowers, prayers and sentiments. God sends us just what we need when we need them. I am still grieving my little gummy bear. He (I felt like the baby was a boy) looked so perfect on the ultrasound screen and it is not for me to know why God called him home to heaven. God is so good, He sends good things to His children and I trust Him fully. There is so much peace knowing that He is in charge. This life is so fleeting but eternity is forever. I will enjoy the company of my 3 babies who are now in heaven forever! What a blessing for them that they did not have to endure the trials and sin of this life; I'm sure they wouldn't come back for anything. They are in the presence of the Living, Holy God.

No comments:

Post a Comment