Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Clutter

I was reading a good quote in a parenting magazine recently that went something like this..."Every thing in your house from the biggest appliance to the smallest "kids meal" toy from McDonalds takes a piece of your time". Wow, that hit home to me. How often do I find myself just rearranging the chaos. We live in a smaller home with 10 people, a dog and 3 cats. There is just no place for junk. I am constantly working on refining the stuff, but it is a chore. I have to ask myself...What do I want to be doing with my time? Moving stuff around or focusing on what is really important? I guess we know the answer to that.

Speaking of focusing on the important...here is a good article on Two of a Kind Working on a Full House.

3 comments:

  1. WOOO WOOO WOOO...BESIDES THE ARTICLE WHAT IS THAT TICKER I SEE???? Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clutter is my middle name:) dan is not a fan though --we definitely complement each other in that area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Debbie!

    Cherrie-Jesse isn't a clutter fan either, he wants to throw everything away.

    ReplyDelete