Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby is gone:(

We had an ultrasound today that showed a 7w5d baby with no heartbeat. This is the 3rd m/c for me, but doesn't make it any easier. I would appreciate prayers for an easy time with no severe bleeding as I am prone to do. I told the kids that God chose to take this little one home to heaven with Him and it is a wonderful thing for this special child. He/she will not have to ever endure pain, cold, fatigue,sin. We will miss our precious one, but he/she now rests in God's arms.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man.

    Lord, I ask that you be with Robin and the whole family as they go through. Give peace and comfort. Be near them all. Protect Robin and may there be no complications or major issues because of this. Keep the bleeding down and her strength up. Amen.

    Hang in there!

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Hugs))) I'm so sorry, Robin. :(

    ReplyDelete