Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunny day & a walk..

I haven't taken a walk in a long time..the weather has been too cold and the sidewalk too icy! Today I walked with Julia, Katie, Thomas & Anna (in stroller) to the library. It was 32 degrees, sunny, but a bit windy. It was great to get fresh air and see the sun in person! We are in for more snow, sleet and chilling cold, but I enjoyed this one day respite.

We love our local library. They are very child friendly. I have visited another larger library in the next town over and found that they are very critical of any noise or activity the kids make. They have toys, cushions and loads of books...but apparently the kids aren't very welcome. I have seen multiple people get in trouble (including my own kids) when I am visiting and now I just avoid the place. I am thankful for the little library that is only a block and 1/2 away from my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment