Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home!!!

I had a wonderful trip to visit my sister and her children (her husband was away on a business trip). Central Oregon is a scenic place surrounded by gorgeous mountains. It smells just like the Black Hills of SD (one of my favorite places) when you step off the airplane.

My sis has 4 kids...G (13), B (10), S (6) and L (4). We had a great time playing games, watching movies & going out to eat. Her house is very roomy and I had a room all to myself...thanks (G) for giving up your room for the weekend!

I am now home and enjoying being back with my fam. Everyone did terrific while I was gone and worked really hard. I do hate being 1600 miles away from my sister! I am thankful to live in a time where I can traverse that distance in 5 hours on a plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment