Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday..

to my mom... she turns__...well I won't say, she might not want me to:) She is still very young and has more energy than many half her age! I went to SC with her today and she took me out to lunch and shopping. So nice of her to do that on her birthday. We had a great time. Katie and Anna accompanied us. Katie bought another zhuzhu pet with her birthday money and seemed to enjoy the day, as well. It helped take her mind off of her dentist appointment which is tomorrow.

I had Bible Study tonight and it was just 2 of us. We prayed and studied--specifically, Christ's life after His ascension. So exciting to think of the ministries that are coming for Him: raising the dead with His voice, Judging all and Ruling the nations. What an incredible journey to come for those that are His.

No comments:

Post a Comment