Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring chick...


I just have one...my Katie Grace....
Katie will celebrate 9 years on April 3, 2010. It seems like yesterday, July of 2000 in Metropolis, IL (on a camping trip) when I took a pregnancy test and found out I was expecting #5. I was in shock but so thrilled.

We are planning a butterfly themed party as she loves all things nature, animals & outdoors. She has gotten mice & bunnys for her birthday in the past and this year will receive 5 painted lady caterpillars. This is the second time she has raised butterflies. I am so grateful to God for Katie. I was done having children after number 4(or so I thought), but He knew best. Happy Birthday Dear One!

1 comment:

  1. EASTER GREETINGS FROM THE OLD GEEZER

    I PRAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY CELEBRATING RESURRECTION SUNDAY.

    HE IS RISEN!

    GOD BLESS YOU, RON

    ReplyDelete