Monday, May 2, 2011

More....

I am loving May as it rolls in slowly here in Iowa. We have waited all winter for our favorite park to open (May 1st) and enjoyed it today for the first time. The kids hiked, played with their cousins and collected all kinds of fun rocks and other natural samples. It was windy and cool, but sunny!

We will be schooling until the end of May. I will use June to prepare for baby, work on Fall curriculum and do fun stuff with the kids!! Julia starts Driver's Ed in June, so that will keep her busy. Speaking of curriculum, we are now fully converted to My Father's World. I am really excited and looking forward to a great 2011-2012.

Colton was recently accepted to college and we will be moving him into his dorm mid-August. He has been working many hours lately, which helps keep him out of the house (yay!) and also boosts his bank account, which he will need. I want him to buy a laptop computer before he goes to college.

Anna will be having dental surgery this month, so would appreciate prayers that all goes well for her. She will have to be sedated in a surgery center...outpatient but still scary to me! My pregnancy is going well. I am measuring right on for my due date of July 6th and feeling more fatigued. I have been having lower back issues, but that seems to be improving.

Loving all the green that is popping out!!! Spring is such a welcome sight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment