Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's goin on?

Today is sunny and no snow on the ground (well, maybe in a few places but not much!)

Working on school and figuring out what we will need for next year..I will have a senior, sophomore, 8th grader, 5th grader, 2nd grader, 2 preschoolers and a newborn (plus,*hopefully* one in college!).

Doing 3 sets of books...ours, taking care of Jesse's dad's stuff (he is in a nursing home) and am the new Treasurer for our church.

Trying to keep up with 10 hungry people...meals, dishes, etc.

Lots of laundry!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, that just about covers a busy mom's schedule. =)
    So how's schooling going for the kids this year?
    Could you share what your meals may look like in your home? just curious, cuz we have similar sized families, and mealtime is not my favorite; I lack skill and creativity in cooking. =)
    Have a blessed week end
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Sheri! I will try to post about my meals. I am pretty basic when it comes to food, nothing exciting:) I will also do a post on schooling. I enjoyed your recent post on homeschooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We *heart* basic here at our house...if it's too fancy no one here will eat it :^D
    looking forward to you sharing,
    blessings, Sheri

    ReplyDelete