Monday, December 6, 2010

Not around much lately..




I have been under the weather and struggling. I will try to update on a more regular basis when I am feeling better. December is such a busy month and I am falling very far behind, but really am not too concerned about it at this point.

I am a WW2 nut and have been reading an excellent book( is this why I am falling so far behind, lol?)...it is heavy reading for me and I have been having trouble finding time, but am fitting in about 25 min of reading per day..it has always been troubling to me that Nazi Germany marched in without a fight from anyone, this is a good read:
The Last Lion:Winston Spencer Churchill: Alone 1932-1940

We celebrated Carlina's 17th birthday on Dec. 4th. She is such a wonderful, Godly young lady, I am so blessed to call her my daughter. She collects owls and received some owl jewelry, a computer game, a calendar and some pjs. We had an ice cream cake from DQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment