Monday, October 4, 2010

Grocery day...

Majorly. We hit Sam's and Fareway for most of this month's groceries. I am loving the extra cupboard space I have for the big stuff.

It is a gorgeous October day...warm and sunny. The trees are starting to change, I love it!

Thomas was evaluated today for being tongue-tied. The surgeon said it was very mild and recommended that we not do anything...yay! It was stressful for Thomas and he cried, even though the surgeon just looked at his tongue with a mirror.

I have been pondering living in God's will. It is so restful when we live each day and not worry about what is coming or what will come. I think of this in relation to Colton, a lot. He is trying to decide what he will do with his life. I pray about this lots,too. I have said before and will say it again. Just want him to glorify God in whatever he does...whether it be work at McD's or a husband, etc. That is what I desire for all of my kids. I have also been thinking about the wee one that I lost and wondering if God will bless us again. I am 41 next month! Wow, I certainly don't feel any different then I did 10 years ago...well, maybe just a bit. I desire to be happy and content in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment