Friday, September 3, 2010

Home School days...

Well, we have been schooling for 2 weeks now and everything has gone so perfectly. Anna always sits and plays quietly with her toys while I am helping the other kids. Thomas is so polite and never pulls Anna's hair while she is sitting quietly with her toys. Colton is very helpful. He actually has a tutoring desk where his sisters flock to be helped with their schoolwork, especially math. I have all my meals wonderfully planned out and they practically make themselves. I have also trained my laundry to get done on its own! Can you imagine? No??!! Well, neither can I, but it's a fun thought anyway.

Instead, we have dealt with the usual challenges, but I am so thankful that the challenges are nothing that He cannot handle. The Lord is giving us strength and grace every day and it is an amazing journey. I love having the kids home (our 6th year) and am so thankful and blessed to be a homeschool mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment